Thursday 29 June 2017

Animation

Ella and Kacia created an animation to go with their story. It was a sunny day in candy land holly was driving to her grandmother's house. Holly was going to meet her grandmother's new maids. Finally she made it. Then Holly noticed that her grandmother had painted her house and had mowed her lawns and. So Holly rung the doorbell (ding dong) and a little pig opened the door (gasp) you aren't my grandma (pig voice oink oink) of course i'm not i'm one of her maids. OHH i'm sorry. So where is my grandma well she is inside cooking lunch. Holly is that you my dear Yes grandma it's me come and sit down dear sure said holly. Would you like a lolly sure MMM yummy . granma and holy talked for a little while. I better get going bye. Bye love you.Then holly went outside into her car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment