Saturday 26 March 2016

Amiria 100 word challenge

As I lie on the grass I eat my sweet corn chips with my cat Row and my dog Sweet. The blue birds fly across the sky over my house. ‘ Come on Amiria let’s go to the beach’ Yelled mum. ‘Okay Mum’ Replied Amiria. They walked down to the beach side by side with Sweet the dog. ‘ ‘Look mum there is the beach and there is the  Kai iwi Beach Park. Said Amiria. ‘ Sweet do you want to play fetch? Asked Mum ‘ Ruff ‘ Sweet replied ‘ FETCH ‘ Yelled Amiria. So they went to go and play in the water and play at the beach park. They lived happily ever after.

By Amiria

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely story, and you can clearly see you have included all the words you needed. I'm impressed you used one word as a name of the dog- that's very imaginative. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amiria,

    This is a really good story.
    I like the way you used punctuation in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome 100 word challenge amiria, alot of awesome words for it done
    From William B from Stanley avenue school

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is Dhannis from Broadlands school you really hooked me in your writing Amiria.

    ReplyDelete