Friday 25 March 2016

Chloe's 100 WC

Today is the BEST day of my life, because I going to a chocolate factory. I get to do whatever I want. A small group of us have just entered the Cadbury chocolate factory. As I walked down this amazing hall I can see on the wall rows of  sweet chocolate chips. I just want to lick the chips so bad. I looked up and it looked like Mr Wonka had just invented a bar of chocolate that can fly. I was amazed by what he has invented in the chocolate factory!

By Chloe

11 comments:

  1. Chloe your story made me hungry for some chocolate! I'd say going to a chocolate factory would certainly qualify for a best day. And how interesting about the flying bar of chocolate - great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your 100 word challenge work - Could you please let Room 13 from Stanley Avenue know all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the hundred word challenge is a piece of writing that is limited to 100 or if possible 110.You have a sentence starter for example ," She was shocked to see...." I like it how you have a challenge ,to write a short story starting with a prompt and you are only allowed to write one hundred words

      Delete
    2. Here is the website https://100wc.net/

      Delete
  3. Wow! Chloe I like how you are using your imagination with the flying chocolate bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job chole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daniel here I like your blog I like the chocolate factory
    story see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. more writing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Carlton school
    Liked your writing did you really go to cadbury chocolate factory ? or is it just
    A really awesome story
    By Riley at broadlands school

    ReplyDelete