Saturday 5 March 2016

My super hero


My mum is not like other superheroes that can fly but my mum has special powers .Those powers are looking after me and taking care of me. Making sure that I have enough to eat making sure that my clothes are washed and the last thing is making sure I have got enough love from my mum. I love my mum more than anyone else she takes care of me the most. On mother's day I usually give her jewellery but that's not enough she would give her life just for me. My mum is my superhero.

By Raaniya

1 comment:

  1. Raaniya I like the way you write about the special powers of a superhero that are what we might see as ordinary. How lovely to choose your mum as your superhero and that you appreciate all she does for you. You sound like a wonderful daughter that has a special superhero mum.Nice work writing such a touching piece.

    ReplyDelete